If the storage has become full due to Cache in iPhone, then this news is going to be useful for you. We are going to tell you the process below in the news, so that you will be able to delete the cache easily. Your iPhone’s storage is full and the device is now working a little slower than before, then there is no need to worry. We are going to tell you the method through this news, so that you can easily delete the cache present in the phone. The advantage of this will be that the storage of the smartphone will be free and the handset will start working as before. Let us know the process of clearing the cache…
What is Cache?
Generally, Cache works to improve the user experience, but using websites and apps for a long time, the cache data starts consuming more storage, due to which the speed of the phone slows down. In such a situation, it is very important to delete it.
This is how to delete Cache from Safari web browser: –
1. Go to the Settings of your iPhone.
2. Scroll down.
3. Here you will see the ‘Safari’ app, click on it.
4. Now you will get ‘Clear History and Website Data’, tap on it.
5. After doing this, the cache will also be cleared along with the history.
Clear Cache like this from the app :-
1. Open the Settings of the iPhone.
2. Go to iPhone Storage option.
3. Tap on the ‘Offload App’ option.
4. After this the device will automatically delete those apps which you use less.
5. This will delete the cache along with the app and free up storage.
How to clear cache from google chrome :-
If you use Google Chrome on your iPhone, you can delete the cache by following the steps mentioned below…
1. Open the Google Chrome app on your device.
2. Tap on the 3-dot button in the bottom right corner.
3. Here you will find History option, click on it.
4. Now select the time range and click on Clear Browsing Data.
5. After this the media and files will be deleted along with the cache.
Let us tell you that Apple released iOS 16.6 update for iPhone beta users a few days back. Under this update, the security of the phone was strengthened. Also, the bugs on the platform were fixed. It is being speculated that the company may release this update for stable users in the coming days.