If you are very upset with the pop-up coming on Google Chrome, then this news is going to be useful for you. We are going to tell you the easy way to block pop-ups below. Google Chrome is one of the world’s leading web browsers. Most of us use this browser. Many times it happens that we accidentally enable pop-up notifications of websites. After this, whenever we open the browser, we start getting pop-ups, which increase our trouble.
If you have accidentally enabled pop-ups, then there is absolutely no need to worry. We are going to tell you the easy way in this news, by which you can turn off pop-up notifications in Chrome. Let’s know…
Computer and laptop users block pop-ups like this
1. Open Google Chrome on your PC or Laptop.
2. Go to the website for which you want to turn off pop-up notifications.
3. Now tap on the lock icon in the left corner of the address bar.
4. You will find the option of ‘Pop-Up and Redirects’ at the bottom.
5. From here you can close the pop-up.
Android users close pop-up like this
1. Open the Chrome app on your Android device.
2. Click on the right side of the address bar to open Settings.
3. Go to the permission and go to the pop-up.
4. From here turn off pop-ups.
iPhone or iPad users turn off pop-ups like this
1. Open the Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on the profile icon on the right side.
3. Scroll down and click on ‘Content Settings’.
4. From here you can block pop-ups.
Note: If you want to open the pop-up of a website, then you can turn on the pop-up with the help of the process mentioned above.
Incognito Tab updated
Let us tell you that the tech brand Google updated the Incognito Tab of Google Chrome in the beginning of June. After this update, users can now lock such tabs. No one can unlock or hack the locked tab. Even before this, many features were added to the browser, which are very useful for the users at this time.